Monday, June 3, 2013

She's gone [coco]nuts!

There's nothing better than trudging around San Francisco, dodging seedy glances from strangers, getting stalled on BART, viewing the piers from atop an awesome restaurant, and ending the night sipping on a milkshake and chowing on garlic fries. It was an eventful Saturday, and between photoshoots and fashion magazine parties in the city, I was kept very busy. Of course, I wouldn't have it any other way - it gave me an excuse to don an awesome top and maxi skirt, heart shaped sunnies, and a smile that only the cool SF air can bring on!

 

 Behind the scene shots from the photoshoot earlier on in the day

 
 

See? An eventful weekend! The only thing left up for debate is whether or not I'll stop taking photos with my tongue hanging out of my mouth!
xx

Chelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment